Petit historique personnel

Hi,
I've been struggling with OCD for years now but it went worse a few months ago after a nightmare, yeah it seems strange.
Before, my OCD just told me to do some things like moving a pencil otherwise something bad will happen or checking doors etc, that kind of things, it was stressful but not as stressful as what it is now.
In fact, my nightmare was about my mum dying and me freaking out about that, I woke up that morning and everything changed. My OCD became worse, all the things I have to check, all the things I have to do were about me or someone I care about dying, it became my worst nightmare and it was in my head all day, it still is.
I won't enter in the details now about what my OCD tell me to do because it will be very long for one article, but that night changed my life and turned my OCD which were supportable into something I'm not able to handle as well anymore.
Now, I have panic attacks, even in a middle of a class when my mum doesn't answer my texts for 5 minutes or when I'm at home, I'm scared to fall asleep. I have to check so many things, things that are stupid but hey when you have OCD you know everything you do is stupid.
This was when I took the initiative to call a psychiatrist.

- Je vais bientôt traduire cet article en français -

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Welcome